Free – Sold Out
Thank you for your interest in joining us for this sequel project of "Pass the Rune"! I'm excited to put everyone's videos together in a seamless celebration of rune magic and garb, This submission form will be up from November 29th to December 15th, or until all spots are taken.
1. Both videos should be vertical, with a 9:16 ratio. Videos need to be under 50 MB.
2. Record your first video dressed in everyday clothing, catching your chosen Rune from your left side (the right side of the video frame). If you have someone there to help, have them gently toss is to you. End this video by holding the rune up to the camera, moving it toward the camera until the rune covers the entire screen.
3. Record your second video in your most festive, mythic Yuletide garb, Get creative and have fun with it! Begin your video with your chosen rune covering the camera. Pull it away from the camera to reveal your beautiful transformation, and end the video by tossing your rune to your right side (the left side of the video frame). Feel free to include some creative improvisation or motions before tossing your rune, to fully showcase your garb.
4. Upload both videos here, after entering your email and Instagram handle. Click "add to cart" and complete checkout. You will not be charged - this is just to keep track of the limited number of spots available. You will know your submission goes through if you receive an order confirmation email.
5. Wait for the release of the final video, and spread the word to your loved ones!
If your video does not meet the requirements mentioned above, it will not be included in the final project.