Custom headpiece includes the following features:
- A celtic knot (the same as the one on the cloak) and an overlapping raven burned into the front and sides of the headband (brown)
- Criss Cross lacing pattern along the back of the headband, used to tie the headband to the back of the head and spread out the tension evenly.
- 3" wide headband and 2.5" wide fringe, as discussed in the consultation.
- Black and Brown Lacing coming down from the temple area, adorned with a few beads and leather feathers burned with runes.
- Subtle brown stitching along the top and bottom of the headband.